Clubhouse Rental Info
We only allow one person per day to reserve the Amenity for a rental. No exception are made to this policy for any reason.
Steps to rent the clubhouse:
- You must be a Homeowner and in good standing.
- The Clubhouse must be rented if you are going to have more than 6 people in the amenity center per household, or if you intend to bring decorations, food for more than 6 people, tables or party items.
- The address to the clubhouse is 7 Dunnoman Dr.
- Reservations are not permitted for Saturdays and Sundays during pool season. This is to allow as much use and parking by all Homeowners during this peak use time.
- Check the Bradley Point South Clubhouse calendar on this site to make sure the date you would like is available.
- Call Jamie at 912-354-7987 or email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. All reservations are for the entire day, the clubhouse will not be rented to more than one party per day.
- Complete the clubhouse rental application and sent in two checks. Rental check for $100.00 and deposit check for $100.00.
- We do ask that reservations are made at least 14 days in advance from the date you wish to reserve it.
- Checks should be made payable to: Bradley Point South HOA. Mail checks and application to: 2702 Whatley Ave. Suite B-1, Savannah, GA 31404. Checks will be held until the day of the event and the deposit check will be mailed back if the clubhouse is left in good condition. We have changed the rental policy. Rental Agreement and checks must be received by our office staff in order to reserve the clubhouse. Also 14 days prior notice must be given to cancel the event.
The clubhouse may only be rented four times a year per home.
Please note that the clubhouse is not available for rental on the weekends during pool season. If the calendar shows that a day is reserved then it is not available for rental.
Bradley Point Clubhouse agreement
Click filename below to access file